For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSLQDQHCESLSLASNISGLQCNASVDLIGTCWPRSPAGQLVVRPCPAFFY GVRYNTTNNGYRECLANGSWAARVNYSECQEILNEEKKSKVHYHVAVI
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids24 to 121
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Corticotropin releasing factor type 1 receptor
- corticotropin releasing hormone receptor 1
- Corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1
- FunctionThis is a receptor for corticotropin releasing factor. Shows high-affinity CRF binding. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the cerebellum, pituitary, cerebral cortex and olfactory lobe.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
modificationsC-terminal Ser or Thr residues may be phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CRF1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CRF1 protein (ab114595)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"