For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesAfter reconstitution, store in working aliquots at -80ºC.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- FunctionCould play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in gastric and colorectal carcinomas than in their normal counterparts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cripto1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cripto1 protein (ab93004)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"