For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notes
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- C SRC
- C SRC kinase
- C src Tyrosine Kinase
- FunctionSpecifically phosphorylates 'Tyr-504' on LCK, which acts as a negative regulatory site. Can also act on the LYN and FYN kinases.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung and macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation of Tyr-304 occurs only at abnormally high CSK concentrations in vitro.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Mainly cytoplasmic, also present in lipid rafts.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human CSK protein images
References for Recombinant human CSK protein (ab60764)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"