For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CSPS protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, pH 7.0
- Aryl sulfotransferase
- Aryl sulfotransferase 1A3/1A4
- Catecholamine Sulfating Phenol Sulfotransferase
- FunctionCatalyzes the sulfate conjugation of phenolic monoamines (neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin) and phenolic and catechol drugs.
- Tissue specificityLiver, colon, kidney, lung, brain, spleen, small intestine, placenta and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CSPS protein images
References for Recombinant Human CSPS protein (ab83169)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"