For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEIPKGKQKAQLRQREVVDLYNGMCLQGPAGVPGRDGSPGANGIPGTPGIP GRDGFKGEKGECLRESFEESWTPNYKQCSWSSLNYGIDLGKIAECTFTKM RSNSALRVLF
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids32 to 141
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Collagen triple helix repeat containing 1
- Collagen triple helix repeat containing protein 1
- Collagen triple helix repeat-containing protein 1
- FunctionMay act as a negative regulator of collagen matrix deposition.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in calcified atherosclerotic plaque and chondrocyte-like cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 collagen-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CTHRC1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CTHRC1 protein (ab112430)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"