For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CTNNBIP1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMNREGAPGKSPEEMYIQQKVRVLLMLRKMG SNLTASEEEFLRTYAGVVNSQLSQLPPHSIDQGAEDVVMAFSRSETEDRR Q
- Molecular weight11 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 81
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab101468 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
- Beta catenin interacting protein 1
- Beta catenin interacting protein ICAT
- Beta-catenin-interacting protein 1
- FunctionPrevents the interaction between CTNNB1 and TCF family members, and acts as negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CTNNBIP1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CTNNBIP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CTNNBIP1 protein (ab101468)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"