For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRLLLLPRVL LTMASGSPPT QPSPASDSGS GYVPGSVSAA FVTCPNEKVA KEIARAVVEK RLAACVNLIP QITSIYEWKG KIEEDSEVLM MIKTQSSLVP ALTDFVRSVH PYEVAEVIAL PVEQGNFPYL QWVRQVTESV SDSITVLPLE HHHHHH
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab95345 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Acetylcholinesterase Associated Protein
- Acetylcholinesterase-associated protein
- FunctionMay form part of a complex of membrane proteins attached to acetylcholinesterase (AChE).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Widely expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CutA family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CutA protein images
References for Recombinant Human CutA protein (ab95345)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"