For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CUTC protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMKRQGASSERKRARIPSGKAGAANGFLMEV CVDSVESAVNAERGGADRIELCSGLSEGGTTPSMGVLQVVKQSVQIPVFV MIRPRGGDFLYSDREIEVMKADIRLAKLYGADGLVFGALTEDGHIDKELC MSLMAICRPLPVTFHRAFDMVHDPMAALETLLTLGFERVLTSGCDSSALE GLPLIKRLIEQAKGRIVVMPGGGITDRNLQRILEGSGATEFHCSARSTRD SGMKFRNSSVAMGASLSCSEYSLKVTDVTKVRTLNAIAKNILV
- Molecular weight32 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 273
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab111633 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.08% DTT, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- CGI 32
- Copper homeostasis protein cutC homolog
- FunctionMay play a role in copper homeostasis. Can bind one Cu(1+) per subunit.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CutC family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. The overexpressed protein is detected in the cytoplasm, and depending on the cell line, also in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CUTC protein images
References for Recombinant Human CUTC protein (ab111633)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"