For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAENRLAQHTLQALQSELDSLRADNIKLFEKIKFLQSYPGRGSGSDDTELR YSSQYEERLDPFSSFSKRERQRKYLSLSPWDKATLSMGRLVLSNKMARTI
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids521 to 620
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.03% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- CCAAT displacement protein
- RelevanceBelongs to the CASP family.
May be involved in intra-Golgi retrograde transport.
Homodimer; disulfide-linked. Interacts with GOLGA5.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane; Single-pass type IV membrane protein
Recombinant Human CUTL1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CUTL1 protein (ab114403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"