For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Cyclin B1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMALRVT RNSKINAENK AKINMAGAKR VPTAPAATSK PGLRPRTALG DIGNKVSEQL QAKMPMKKEA KPSATGKVID KKLPKPLEKV PMLVPVPVSE PVPEPEPEPE PEPVKEEKLS PEPILVDTAS PSPMETSGCA PAEEDLCQAF SDVILAVNDV DAEDGADPNL CSEYVKDIYA YLRQLEEEQA VRPKYLLGRE VTGNMRAILI DWLVQVQMKF RLLQETMYMT VSIIDRFMQN NCVPKKMLQL VGVTAMFIAS KYEEMYPPEI GDFAFVTDNT YTKHQIRQME MKILRALNFG LGRPLPLHFL RRASKIGEVD VEQHTLAKYL MELTMLDYDM VHFPPSQIAA GAFCLALKIL DNGEWTPTLQ HYLSYTEESL LPVMQHLAKN VVMVNQGLTK HMTVKNKYAT SKHAKISTLP QLNSALVQDL AKAVAKV
- Molecular weight51 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 433
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 80
ab128445 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cyclin B1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cyclin B1 protein (ab128445)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"