For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Cytoglobin protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMEKVPGEMEIERRERSEELSEAERKAVQAM WARLYASCEDVGVAILVRFFVNFPSAKQYFSQFKHMEDPLEMERSPQLRK HACRVMGALNTVVENLHDPDKVSSVLALVGKAHALKHKVEPVYFKILSGV ILEVVAEEFASDFPPETQRAWAKLRGLIYSHVTAAYKEVGWVQQVPNATT PPATLPSSGP
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 190
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab97347 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- FunctionMay have a protective function during conditions of oxidative stress. May be involved in intracellular oxygen storage or transfer.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highest expression in heart, stomach, bladder and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the globin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cytoglobin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cytoglobin protein (ab97347)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"