For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSPILGYWKI KGLVQPTRLL LEYLEEKYEE HLYERDEGDK WRNKKFELGL EFPNLPYYID GDVKLTQSMA IIRYIADKHN MLGGCPKERA EISMLEGAVL DIRYGVSRIA YSKDFETLKV DFLSKLPEML KMFEDRLCHK TYLNGDHVTH PDFMLYDALD VVLYMDPMCL DAFPKLVCFK KRIEAIPQID KYLKSSKYIA WPLQGWQATF GGGDHPPKSD LVPRGSHMTE KAPEPHVEED DDDELDSKLN YKPPPQKSLK ELQEMDKDDE SLIKYKKTLL GDGPVVTDPK APNVVVTRLT LVCESAPGPI TMDLTGDLEA LKKETIVLKE GSEYRVKIHF KVNRDIVSGL KYVQHTYRTG VKVDKATFMV GSYGPRPEEY EFLTPVEEAP KGMLARGTYH NKSFFTDDDK QDHLSWEWNL SIKKEWTE
- Molecular weight49 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 201
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab124592 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 89% PBS, 10% Glycerol
- D4 GDP dissociation inhibitor
- FunctionRegulates the GDP/GTP exchange reaction of the Rho proteins by inhibiting the dissociation of GDP from them, and the subsequent binding of GTP to them.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Rho GDI family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human D4 GDI protein images
References for Recombinant Human D4 GDI protein (ab124592)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"