For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLFRLSEHSSPEEEASPHQRASGEGHHLKSKRPNPCAYTPPSLKAVQRIA ESHLQSISNLNENQASEEEDELGELRELGYPREEDEEEEEDDEEEEEEED SQAEVLKVIRQSAGQKTTCGQGLEGPWERPPPLDESERDGGSEDQVEDPA LSEPGEEPQRPSPSEPGT
- Molecular weight44 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 168
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- DARPP 32
- Dopamine and cAMP regulated neuronal phosphoprotein
- FunctionInhibitor of protein-phosphatase 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein phosphatase inhibitor 1 family.
modificationsDopamine- and cyclic AMP-regulated neuronal phosphoprotein.
Phosphorylation of Thr-34 is required for activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DARPP32 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DARPP32 protein (ab112426)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"