For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSEVSCKKRD DYLEWPEYFM AVAFLSAQRS KDPNSQVGAC IVNSENKIVG IGYNGMPNGC SDDVLPWRRT AENKLDTKYP YVCHAELNAI MNKNSTDVKG CSMYVALFPC NECAKLIIQA GIKEVIFMSD KYHDSDEATA ARLLFNMAGV TFRKFIPKCS KIVIDFDSIN SRPSQKLQ
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 178
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab117692 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques
- Additional notesPlease prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 0.03% EDTA, 20% Glycerol
- dCMP deaminase
- FunctionSupplies the nucleotide substrate for thymidylate synthetase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human DCTD protein (ab117692)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"