For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAAESLPFSFGTLSSWELEAWYEDLQEVLS SDENGGTYVSPPGNEEEESKIFTTLDPASLAWLTEEEPEPAEVTSTSQSP HSPDSSQSSLAQEEEEEDQGRTRKRKQSGHSPARAGKQRMKEKEQENERK VAQLAEENERLKQEIERLTREVEATRRALIDRMVNLHQA
- Molecular weight21 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 169
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab117195 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and sterile filtered.
Purity greater than 90.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC and analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.32% Tris HCl
- C/EBP homologous protein
- C/EBP Homology Protein
- C/EBP zeta
- FunctionInhibits the DNA-binding activity of C/EBP and LAP by forming heterodimers that cannot bind DNA.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving DDIT3 is found in a patient with malignant myxoid liposarcoma. Translocation t(12;16)(q13;p11) with FUS.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human DDIT3 protein (ab117195)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"