For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MAAESLPFSF GTLSSWELEA WYEDLQEVLS SDENGGTYVS PPGNEEEESK IFTTLDPASL AWLTEEEPEP AEVTSTSQSP HSPDSSQSSL AQEEEEEDQG RTRKRKQSGH SPARAGKQRM KEKEQENERK VAQLAEENER LKQEIERLTR EVEATRRALI DRMVNLHQA
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab74521 was purified by conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 8.0
- C/EBP homologous protein
- C/EBP Homology Protein
- C/EBP zeta
- FunctionInhibits the DNA-binding activity of C/EBP and LAP by forming heterodimers that cannot bind DNA.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving DDIT3 is found in a patient with malignant myxoid liposarcoma. Translocation t(12;16)(q13;p11) with FUS.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DDIT3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DDIT3 protein (ab74521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"