For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DDIT4 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 232
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 50mM Tris acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 7.5
- FunctionInhibits cell growth by regulating the TOR signaling pathway upstream of the TSC1-TSC2 complex and downstream of AKT1. Promotes neuronal cell death.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed, with lowest levels in brain, skeletal muscle and intestine. Up-regulated in substantia nigra neurons from Parkinson disease patients (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DDIT4 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DDIT4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DDIT4 protein (ab40031)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"