For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQLVDHRGGGGGGGKGGRSRYRTTSSANNPNLMYQDECDRRLRGVKDGGR RDSASYRDRSETDRAGYANGSGYGSPNSAFGAQAGQYTYGQGTYGAAAYG TSSYTAQEYGAGTYGASSTTSTGRSSQSSSQQFSGIGRSGQQPQPLMSQQ FAQPPGATNMIGYMGQTAYQYPPPPPPPPPSRK
- Molecular weight46 kDa including tags
- Amino acids470 to 652
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest to use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- DEAD (Asp Glu Ala Asp) box helicase 17
- FunctionRNA-dependent ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX5/DBP2 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DDX17 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DDX17 protein (ab112392)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"