For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DEFA6 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRTLTILTAVLLVALQAKAEPLQAEDDPLQAKAYEADAQEQRGANDQDFA VSFAEDASSSLRALGSTRAFTCHCRRSCYSTEYSYGTCTVMGINHRFCCL
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionHas very low antimicrobial activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria. May protect cells against infection with HIV-1.
- Tissue specificityPaneth cells of the small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-defensin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DEFA6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DEFA6 protein (ab116983)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"