For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DerP1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids114 to 192
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab73855 is purified by a proprietary chromatographic technique. Protein is >95% pure as determined by 10% PAGE (coomassie staining) and RP-HPLC.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Constituents: 8M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Tris HCl, pH 6.5
- Allergen Der p 1
- Allergen Der p I
- Major mite fecal allergen Der p 1
- Peptidase 1
- RelevanceDerP1 is a thiol protease, with a preference for substrates with a large hydrophobic side chain in the P2 position, or with basic residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Recombinant Human DerP1 protein (ab73855)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"