For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DHX8 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceRREGRVANVADVVSKGQRVKVKVLSFTGTKTSLSMKDVDQETGEDLNPNR RRNLVGETNEETSMRNPDRPTHLSLVSAPEVEDDSLERKRLTRISDPEKW
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids301 to 400
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DHX8
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase dhx8
- DDX 8
- FunctionFacilitates nuclear export of spliced mRNA by releasing the RNA from the spliceosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily. DDX8/PRP22 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 S1 motif domain.
- DomainThe RS domain confers a nuclear localization signal, and appears to facilitate the interaction with the spliceosome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DHX8 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DHX8 protein (ab114918)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"