For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MVRPLNCIVA VSQNMGIGKN GDLPWPPLRN EFKYFQRMTT TSSVEGKQNL VIMGRKTWFS IPEKNRPLKD RINIVLSREL KEPPRGAHFL AKSLDDALRL IEQPELASKV DMVWIVGGSS VYQEAMNQPG HLRLFVTRIM QEFESDTFFP EIDLGKYKLL PEYPGVLSEV QEEKGIKYKF EVYEKKD
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 187
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8
- Dihydrofolate reductase
- FunctionKey enzyme in folate metabolism. Catalyzes an essential reaction for de novo glycine and purine synthesis, and for DNA precursor synthesis.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; tetrahydrofolate biosynthesis; 5,6,7,8-tetrahydrofolate from 7,8-dihydrofolate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dihydrofolate reductase family.
Contains 1 DHFR (dihydrofolate reductase) domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) protein images
References for Recombinant Human Dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) protein (ab104018)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"