For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGETKIIYHLDGQETPYLVKLPLPAERVTLADFKGVLQRPSYKFFFKSMD DDFGVVKEEISDDNAKLPCFNGRVVSWLVSAEGSHPDPAPFCADNPSELP *
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Dishevelled 3
- Dishevelled 3 (homologous to Drosophila dsh)
- Dishevelled 3, dsh homolog (Drosophila)
- FunctionMay play a role in the signal transduction pathway mediated by multiple Wnt genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DSH family.
Contains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 DIX domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by CYLD, which acts on 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitin chains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Dishevelled 3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Dishevelled 3 protein (ab114498)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"