For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DNAJB2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMASYYEILDVPRSASADDIKKAYRRKA LQWHPDKNPDNKEFAEKKFKEVAEAYEVLSDKHKREIYDRYGREGLTGTG TGPSRAEAGSGGPGFTFTFRSPEEVFREFFGSGDPFAELDDLGPFSELQN RGSRHSGPFFTFSSSFPGHSDFSSSSFSFSPGAGAFRSSTSTTFVQGRRI TTRRIMENGQERVEVEEDGQLKSVTINGVPDDLALGLELSRREQQPSVTS RSGGTQVQQTPASCPLDSDLSEDEDLQLAMAYSLSEMEAAGKKPADVF
- Molecular weight33 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 277
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab101215 was purified using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0% None
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 2
- DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 2
- RelevanceDNAJB2 is involved in heat shock protein and unfolded protein binding.
Recombinant Human DNAJB2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DNAJB2 protein (ab101215)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"