For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DNAJB8 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMANYYEVLGVQASASPEDIKKAYRKLALRW HPDKNPDNKEEAEKKFKLVSEAYEVLSDSKKRSLYDRAGCDSWRAGGGAS TPYHSPFDTGYTFRNPEDIFREFFGGLDPFSFEFWDSPFNSDRGGRGHGL RGAFSAGFGEFPAFMEAFSSFNMLGCSGGSHTTFSSTSFGGSSSGSSGFK SVMSSTEMINGHKVTTKRIVENGQERVEVEEDGQLKSVTVNGKEQLKWMD SK
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 232
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113587 was purified by using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 40% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.02% DTT
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily B, member 8
- DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 8
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DNAJB8 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DNAJB8 protein (ab113587)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"