For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight100 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 640
- TagsDDDDK tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
ab108954 is 0.2µm filtered.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Brain EGF repeat-containing transmembrane protein
- FunctionActivator of the NOTCH1 pathway. May mediate neuron-glia interaction during astrocytogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, spinal cord and adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 10 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 follistatin-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Present on the membrane of dendrites and cell bodies but excluded from axonal membrane. Also found in early endosomes in the somatodendritic region (By similarity).
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human DNER protein (ab108954)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"