For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEPLRVLELYSGVGGMHHALRESCIPAQVVAAIDVNTVANEVYKYNFPHT QLLAKTIEGITLEEFDRLSFDMILMSPPCQPFTRIGRQGDMTDSRTNSFL YILDILPRLQKLPKYILLENVKGFEVSSTRDLLIQTIENCGFQYQEFLLS PTSLGIPNSRLRYFLIAKLQSEPLPFQAPGQVLMEFPKIESVHPQKYAMD VENKIQEKNVEPNISFDGSIQCSGKDAILFKLETAEEIHRKNQQDSDLSV KMLKDFLEDDTDVNQYLLPPKSLLRYALLLDIVQPTCRRSVCFTKGYGSY IEGTGSVLQTAEDVQVENIYKSLTNLSQEEQITKLLILKLRYFTPKEIAN LLGFPPEFGFPEKITVKQRYRLLGNSLNVHVVAKLIKILYE
- Molecular weight69 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 391
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionSpecifically methylates cytosine 38 in the anticodon loop of tRNA(Asp).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Higher expression in testis, ovary and thymus and at much lower levels in spleen, prostate, colon, small intestine, and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the C5-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Dnmt2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Dnmt2 protein (ab114653)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"