For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMEPLRVLELYSGVGGMHHALRESCIP AQVVAAIDVNTVANEVYKYNFPHTQLLAKTIEGITLEEFDRLSFDMILMS PPCQPFTRIGRQGDMTDSRTNSFLYILDILPRLQKLPKYILLENVKGFEV SSTRDLLIQTIENCGFQYQEFLLSPTSLGIPNSRLRYFLIAKLQSEPLPF QAPGQVLMEFPKIESVHPQKYAMDVENKIQEKNVEPNISFDGSIQCSGKD AILFKLETAEEIHRKNQQDSDLSVKMLKDFLEDDTDVNQYLLPPKSLLRY ALLLDIVQPTCRRSVCFTKGYGSYIEGTGSVLQTAEDVQVENIYKSLTNL SQEEQITKLLILKLRYFTPKEIANLLGFPPEFGFPEKITVKQRYRLLGNS LNVHVVAKLIKILYE
- Molecular weight47 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 391
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab124566 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FunctionSpecifically methylates cytosine 38 in the anticodon loop of tRNA(Asp).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Higher expression in testis, ovary and thymus and at much lower levels in spleen, prostate, colon, small intestine, and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the C5-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Dnmt2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Dnmt2 protein (ab124566)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"