For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity: 22.4 pmol/min/µg.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 3mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Dipeptidyl peptidase 8
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV-related protein 1
- Dipeptidyl peptidase VIII
- FunctionDipeptidyl peptidase that cleaves off N-terminal dipeptides from proteins having a Pro or Ala residue at position 2. May play a role in T-cell activation and immune function.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in testis, placenta, prostate, muscle and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9B family. DPPIV subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human DPP8 protein images
References for Recombinant human DPP8 protein (ab79662)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"