For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity: 536 U/ug. One U =1 pmol/min.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 3mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Dipeptidyl peptidase 9
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV related protein 2
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV-related protein 2
- FunctionDipeptidyl peptidase that cleaves off N-terminal dipeptides from proteins having a Pro or Ala residue at position 2.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in liver, heart and muscle, and lowest levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9B family. DPPIV subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human DPP9 protein (ab79621)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"