For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DRG1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSSTLAKIAEIEAEMARTQKNKATAHHLGL LKARLAKLRRELITPKGGGGGGPGEGFDVAKTGDARIGFVGFPSVGKSTL LSNLAGVYSEVAAYEFTTLTTVPGVIRYKGAKIQLLDLPGIIEGAKDGKG RGRQVIAVARTCNLILIVLDVLKPLGHKKIIENELEGFGIRLNSKPPNIG FKKKDKGGINLTATCPQSELDAETVKSILAEYKIHNADVTLRSDATADDL IDVVEGNRVYIPCIYVLNKIDQISIEELDIIYKVPHCVPISAHHRWNFDD LLEKIWDYLKLVRIYTKPKGQLPDYTSPVVLPYSRTTVEDFCMKIHKNLI KEFKYALVWGLSVKHNPQKVGKDHTLEDEDVIQIVKK
- Molecular weight43 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 367
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab109940 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Developmentally regulated GTP binding protein 1
- Developmentally-regulated GTP-binding protein 1
- FunctionMay play a role in cell proliferation, differentiation and death.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in skeletal muscle, heart, and kidney. Intermediate levels in liver, placenta and brain. Low levels in colon, thymus, spleen, small intestine, lung and leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP1/OBG family.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- DomainIts C-terminal domain interacts with TAL1.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which induces proteolytic degradation and is impaired by interaction with ZC3H15.
Sumoylated by UBE2I in response to MEKK1-mediated stimuli.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DRG1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DRG1 protein (ab109940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"