For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQYMKYLYPYECEKRGLSNPNELQAAIDSNRREGRRQSFGGSLFAYSPGGA HGMLSSPKLPVSSLGLAASTNGSSITPAPKIKKEEDSAIPITVPGRLPVS
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids317 to 416
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- ARID domain containing 3A
- ARID domain-containing protein 3A
- FunctionTranscription factor which may be involved in the control of cell cycle progression by the RB1/E2F1 pathway and in B-cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in skeletal muscle, thalamus, and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ARID domain.
Contains 1 REKLES domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between nucleus and cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DRIL1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DRIL1 protein (ab116900)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"