For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DSCR1L1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPAPSMDCDV STLVACVVDV EVFTNQEVKE KFEGLFRTYD DCVTFQLFKS FRRVRINFSN PKSAARARIE LHETQFRGKK LKLYFAQVQT PETDGDKLHL APPQPAKQFL ISPPSSPPVG WQPINDATPV LNYDLLYAVA KLGPGEKYEL HAGTESTPSV VVHVCDSDIE EEEDPKTSPK PKIIQTRRPG LPPSVSN
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 197
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
> 85% by SDS - PAGE. ab115724 is purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Calcipressin 2
- FunctionInhibits calcineurin-dependent transcriptional responses by binding to the catalytic domain of calcineurin A. Could play a role during central nervous system development.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fibroblasts, heart, brain, liver, and skeletal muscle but not in placenta, lung, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RCAN family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DSCR1L1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DSCR1L1 protein (ab115724)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"