For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMIIYPNDLAKKMTKCSKSHLPSQGPV IIDCRPFMEYNKSHIQGAVHINCADKISRRRLQQGKITVLDLISCREGKD SFKRIFSKEIIVYDENTNEPSRVMPSQPLHIVLESLKREGKEPLVLKGGL SSFKQNHENLCDNSLQLQECREVGGGASAASSLLPQPIPTTPDIENAELT PILPFLFLGNEQDAQDLDTMQRLNIGYVINVTTHLPLYHYEKGLFNYKRL PATDSNKQNLRQYFEEAFEFIEEAHQCGKGLLIHCQAGVSRSATIVIAYL MKHTRMTMTD AYKFVKGKRPIISPNLNFMGQLLEFEEDLNNGVTPRILTPKLMGVETVV
- Molecular weight40 kDa including tags
- Amino acids149 to 482
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab123213 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Dual specificity phosphatase 10
- Dual specificity phosphatase MKP 5
- Dual specificity phosphatase MKP5
- FunctionInvolved in the inactivation of MAP kinases. Has a specificity for the MAPK11/MAPK12/MAPK13/MAPK14 subfamily.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DUSP10 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DUSP10 protein (ab123213)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"