For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human DUSP5 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLKEAFDYIKQRRSMVSPNFGFMGQLLQYESEILPSTPNPQPPSCQGEAAG SSLIGHLQTLSPDMQGAYCTFPASVLAPVPTHSTVSELSRSPVATATSC
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids286 to 384
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114458 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Dual specificity phosphatase 5
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 5
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase hVH 3
- FunctionDisplays phosphatase activity toward several substrates. The highest relative activity is toward ERK1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human DUSP5 protein images
References for Recombinant Human DUSP5 protein (ab114458)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"