For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Dynein light chain protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGETEGKKDEADYKRLQTFPLVRHSDMPEE MRVETMELCVTACEKFSNNNESAAKMIKETMDKKFGSSWHVVIGEGFGFE ITHEVKNLLYLYFGGTLAVCVWKCS
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 105
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab107140 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- FunctionForce generating protein of respiratory cilia. Produces force towards the minus ends of microtubules. Dynein has ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynein light chain family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium axoneme.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Dynein light chain protein images
References for Recombinant Human Dynein light chain protein (ab107140)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"