For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human EIF1AY protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMPKNKGKGGKNRRRGKNENESEKRELV FKEDGQEYAQVIKMLGNGRLEALCFDGVKRLCHIRGKLRKKVWINTSDII LVGLRDYQDNKADVILKYNADEARSLKAYGELPEHAKINETDTFGPGDDD EIQFDDIGDDDEDIDDI
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 144
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab103788 was purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- eIF 1A Y isoform
- eIF 4C
- eIF-1A Y isoform
- FunctionSeems to be required for maximal rate of protein biosynthesis. Enhances ribosome dissociation into subunits and stabilizes the binding of the initiator Met-tRNA(I) to 40 S ribosomal subunits.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF-1A family.
Contains 1 S1-like domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human EIF1AY protein images
References for Recombinant Human EIF1AY protein (ab103788)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"