For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human EIF1B protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSTIQNLQSFDPFADATKGDDLLPAGTEDY IHIRIQQRNGRKTLTTVQGIADDYDKKKLVKAFKKKFACNGTVIEHPEYG EVIQLQGDQRKNICQFLLEVGIVKEEQLKVHGF
- Molecular weight15 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 113
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab104647 is purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1b
- Protein translation factor SUI1 homolog GC20
- FunctionProbably involved in translation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SUI1 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human EIF1B protein images
References for Recombinant Human EIF1B protein (ab104647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"