For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Endoplasmic reticulum metallopeptidase 1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight19 kDa
- Amino acids204 to 365
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- aminopeptidase Fxna
- bA207C16.3 (novel protein similar to predicted yeast, plant and worm proteins)
- FunctionWithin the ovary, required for the organization of somatic cells and oocytes into discrete follicular structures.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M28 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Endoplasmic reticulum metallopeptidase 1 protein (ab127609)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"