For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids571 to 983
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity of Eph receptor A3 was determined to be 102 nmol/min/mg as per activity assay protocol.
- Purity> 90
Purity was determined to be >90% by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- EC 220.127.116.11
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Could play a role in lymphoid function.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highest level in placenta.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in EPHA3 may be a cause of colorectal cancer (CRC) [MIM:114500].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human Eph receptor A3 protein images
Functional Studies - Eph receptor A3 protein (Active) (ab84576)
Specific activity of Eph receptor A3 was determined to be 102 nmol/min/mg as per activity assay protocol.
SDS-PAGE - Eph receptor A3 protein (Active) (ab84576)
Purity of Eph receptor A3 was determined to be >90% by densitometry, approx. MW 72kDa.
References for Recombinant human Eph receptor A3 protein (ab84576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"