For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVFQTRYPSWIILCYIWLLRFAHTGEAQAAKEVLLLDSKAQQTELEWISS PPNGWEEISGLDENYTPIRTYQVCQVMEPNQNNWLRTNWISKGNAQRIFV ELKFTLRDCNSLPGVLGTCKETFNLYYYETDYDTGRNVRENLYVKIDTIA ADESFTQGDLGERKMKLNTEVREIGPLSKKGFYLAFQDVGACIALVSVKV YYKKCWSIIENLAIFPDTVTGSEFSSLVEVRGTCVSSAEEEAENAPRMHC SAEGEWLVPIGKCICKAGYQQKGDTCECK
- Molecular weight56 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 279
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Cek 11
- Developmental kinase 1
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Eph receptor A7 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Eph receptor A7 protein (ab114687)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"