For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Eph receptor A8 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight82 kDa including tags
- Amino acids565 to 1005
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Tyr-616 is critical for association with FYN.
Phosphorylation on Tyr-839 modulates tyrosine kinase activity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Eph receptor A8 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Eph receptor A8 protein (ab125601)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"