For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAAAPLLLLLLLVPVPLLPLLAQGPGGALGNRHAVYWNSSNQHLRREGYT VQVNVNDYLDIYCPHYNSSGVGPGAGPGPGGGAEQYVLYMVSRNGYRTCN ASQGFKRWECNRPHAPHSPIKFSEKFQRYSAFSLGYEFHAGHEYYYISTP THNLHWKCLRMKVFVCCASTSHSGEKPVPTLPQFTMGPNVKINVLEDFEG ENPQVPKLEKSISGTSPKREHLPLAVGIAFFLMTFLAS
- Molecular weight52 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 238
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, skeletal muscle, spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ephrin family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Ephrin A3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Ephrin A3 protein (ab114661)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"