For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMSHTILLVQPTKRPEGRTYADYESVNE CMEGVCKMYEEHLKRMNPNSPSITYDISQLFDFIDDLADLSCLVYRADTQ TYQPYNKDWIKEKIYVLLRRQAQQAGK
- Molecular weight15 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 104
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab104674 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog (Drosophila)
- FunctionMay have a role in the cell cycle.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the E(R) family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ERH protein images
References for Recombinant Human ERH protein (ab104674)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"