For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMSHTILL VQPTKRPEGR TYADYESVNE CMEGVCKMYE EHLKRMNPNS PSITYDISQL FDFIDDLADL SCLVYRADTQ TYQPYNKDWI KEKIYVLLRR QAQQAGK
- Molecular weight15 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 104
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab125797 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesStore below -18°C.For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog (Drosophila)
- FunctionMay have a role in the cell cycle.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the E(R) family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ERH protein (ab125797)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"