For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLPEPGPQQQTFAVPRPPHQPLQMPKMMPENQYPSEQRFQRQLSEPCHPFP PQPGVPGDNRPSYHRQMSEPIVPAAPPPPQGFKQEYHDPLYEHGVPGMPG PPAHGFQSPM
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids181 to 290
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/ul.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Ets related protein ERM
- ETS translocation variant 5
- FunctionBinds to DNA sequences containing the consensus nucleotide core sequence GGAA.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ETS family.
Contains 1 ETS DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ERM / Etv5 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ERM / Etv5 protein (ab114594)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"