For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceISLPGPLVTNLLRFLFLGLSALAPPSRAQLQLHLPANRLQAVEGGEVVLP AWYTLHGEVSSSQPWEVPFVMWFFKQKEKEDQVLSYINGVTTSKPGVSLV YSMPSRNLSLRLEGLQEKDSGPYSCSVNVQDKQGKSRGHSIKTLELNVLV PPAPPSCRLQGVPHVGANVTLSCQSPRSKPAVQYQWDRQLPSFQTFFAPA LDVIRGSLSLTNLSSSMAGVYVCKAHNEVGTAQCNVTLEVSTGPGARSHH HHHH
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 247
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purity is >95%, by SDS-PAGE and silver stain.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionThe lyophilized ESAM should be reconstituted in water to a concentration of 0.1 mg/mL. This solution can be diluted in water or other buffer solutions.
- Endothelial cell adhesion molecule
- Endothelial cell selective adhesion molecule
- FunctionCan mediate aggregation most likely through a homophilic molecular interaction.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > adherens junction. Cell junction > tight junction. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ESAM protein images
SDS-PAGE - Human ESAM protein fragment (ab113199)
SDS-PAGE of recombinant human ESAM (ab113199). The sample was loaded in 15% SDS- polyacrylamide gel under reducing conditions and stained with Coomassie blue.
References for Recombinant Human ESAM protein (ab113199)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"