For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceYKSGLSALDHIRHFTDSLKMRKMEDNQYSEAELSSFSTSHVPEELKQPLH RKSKSQAYAMMLSLSDKESLHSTSHSSSNVWHSMARAAAESSAIQSISH
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids952 to 1050
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- AML1 EVI 1
- AML1 EVI 1 fusion protein
- AML1 EVI1
- RelevanceEVI1 promotes cell proliferation by interacting with BRG1 and blocking the repression of BRG1 on E2F1 activity. EVI1 may be involved in megakaryocytic differentiation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
Recombinant Human EVI1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human EVI1 protein (ab114623)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"