For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human FABP9 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMVEPFLGTWKLVSSENFEDYMKELGV NFAARNMAGLVKPTVTISVDGKMMTIRTESSFQDTKISFKLGEEFDETTA DNRKVKSTITLENGSMIHVQKWLGKETTIKRKIVDEKMVVECKMNNIVST RIYEKV
- Molecular weight18 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 132
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
Purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- 15 kDa perforatorial protein
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FABP9 protein images
References for Recombinant Human FABP9 protein (ab124550)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"