For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePGAPLPTFCWEQIRAHDQPGDKWLVIERRVYDISRWAQRHPGGSRLIGHH GAEDATDAFRAFHQDLNFVRKFLQPLLIGELAPEEPSQDGPLNAQLVE
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids16 to 113
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Cytochrome b5 related protein
- Cytochrome b5-related protein
- Tissue specificityHas been found in heart, liver, lung, uterus, and brainstem.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fatty acid desaturase family.
Contains 1 cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain.
- DomainThe histidine box domains may contain the active site and/or be involved in metal ion binding.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FADS3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human FADS3 protein (ab116864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"